Salary Of Pakistan Cricket Team

salary of pakistan cricket team

Salary Of Pakistan Cricket Team

Ever wonder what are the digits of amount the cricket players earn monthly and who is the highest-paid among them? You’ve covered yourself and now you are just about to unveil the answerers. We are presenting you comparison of salary of Pakistan cricket team with Bangladesh Cricketers.

Many cricket fans show a keen interest in acknowledging the net worth of the players of their favorite cricket teams. Every fan keep an eye on their lifestyle too, and this is usually a fan should do. There is an obvious fact that the cricket team of Bangladesh and Pakistan are the most improved in the region of South Asia. In the past years, both of the countries have offered handsome contracts to many new young players.

pakistan cricket team monthly salary 2019 1024x682 - Salary Of Pakistan Cricket Team

Concise info of the payrolls of the Pakistani cricket team:

Talking about the salary of Pakistan cricket team, they get paid month to month compensations as well as gain per coordinate expenses. Per match charges of every player is noticed above and it is same for every player. A report asserted that players who scored a century or took a five-wicket pull in one match obtained 25% more extra cricket charges. On 13th May 2020, the focal agreement subtleties delivered by the new agreements numerous progressions occur in class A, B or C.

Sarfaraz Ahmed who as of late eliminated from commander position likewise eliminated from A class agreements. Babar Azam the rising ability of Pakistan batting immediately secure skipper’s identification and lead the group in upcoming T20, ODI and Test arrangement matches. Sheen Shah Afridi astonishing section in classification (A) granted agreements in the year 2020. He is the main wicket-taker close by Mohammad Hasnian in PSL (Pakistan Super League) 2020.

pakistan cricket team salaries 1024x569 - Salary Of Pakistan Cricket Team

What bonus & prize money shared is by the Pakistani cricket team?

If we look at the official news then no prize money paid to the cricketers. The main reason behind this is that the prize that is won over the rival is consumed for the growth and betterment of the Pakistani cricket team. The interesting part here is that if the batsman has scored a century or more against Indian cricket team, will get extra cash as bounty. And whereas the bowlers are concerned, they will also get the 50% additional cash (which is not bad though) if they drop five wickets or reach to the hat-trick.

Below are the three categories composed for the salary of pakistan cricket team

Category A: Babar Azam, Sarfaraz Ahmed and Yasir Shah

Category B: Asad Shafiq, Azhar Ali, Haris Sohail, Imam-ul-Haq, Mohammad Abbas, Shadab Khan, Shaheen Shah Afridi and Wahab Riaz

Concise info of the payrolls of Bangladesh cricket team:

Fortunately, in 2019, Bangladesh Cricket Board expanded 70% match expenses for their cricketers and surprisingly it was more than the players of Bangladesh Pakistan, Sri Lanka and West Indies players. The captains in each of the three arrangements got an additional agreement which incorporated the captain’s obligation reward paid by all teams.

The three notable causes of salary for the expert Bangladeshi cricketer – the Dhaka Premier League, Bangladesh Premier League and the National Cricket League. The fourth source, the BCB’s focal agreement for the public group, is the most rewarding; however, it is just for a modest bunch. Many players requested for the money made by the players, and their thoughts for those demands.

Bangladesh cricket team - Salary Of Pakistan Cricket Team

What bonus & prize money shared is by Bangladeshi cricket team?

For the high motivation to the players, every player of a Bangladeshi cricket team is granted with double fees of the match if they defeat their rival teams such as; Australia, England, India and Pakistan. Players are awarded the bonus share in the form of cash which is approximately 25% and the remaining 75% allocated for the prosperous advancement of cricket in Bangladesh.

Below are the three categories composed for the salaries of Bangladeshi cricketers

Category A+: Mashrafe Mortaza, Tamim Iqbal, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim and Mahmudullah.

Category A: Imrul Kayes, Mustafizur Rahman and Rubel Hossain

Category B: Taijul Islam, Mehidy Hasan, Liton Das and Mominul Haque

Category C: Abu Haider Rony, Abu Jayed Rahi, Mohammad Saifuddin, Nayeem Hasan and Syed Khaled Ahmed

Category A+: BDT 4 lakh/month

Category A: BDT 3 lakh/month

Category B: BDT 2 lakh/month

Category C: BDT 1 lakh/month

 

We hope you like our content related to salary of Pakistan cricket team, For other Informative blogs visit our website https://faisalabadinfo.com/ For feed back write a comment and suggest more topics

Post a Comment