Gatwala Commercial Hub Faisalabad
The Gatwala Commercial Hub provides guests with an unequalled chance to engage in non-stop shopping exploits at the drop of a hat, in line with its upscale commercial experience. The facility, as such, has been built to meet all of its customers’ expected future purchasing needs in the present (counting on a proactive sales strategy!). It also offers roomy commercial spaces for local and international businesses to shop in a highly trafficked area. The 65-kanal project building is situated at the intersection of the Canal Expressway and the Lahore-Sheikhupura Road. Due to its location, it is close to some of the best development projects now being carried out in Faisalabad (both in terms of active construction and operation). Close to some of the city’s finest residential and commercial developments.
The project’s Royal Mall, which is placed in the front, is the first thing new visitors notice. Shop units in this location are oriented toward the major road that extends in front of Gatwala Commercial Hub and starts at only PKR 829,000. The Royal Communication Center, which occupies the whole third level of the mall, is one of its most distinctive characteristics.
A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, GCHF IS NOT JUST A REAL ESTATE PROJECT.
Due to its advantageous location, the project is a successful business enterprise for residential and commercial uses.
The Canal Express Way and Lahore Sheikhupura Road, the two main gateways to Faisalabad City, intersect at the location of GCH.
Near Gatwala Commercial Hub, Canal Express Way is a dual road. The city and Sahianwala M3 Industrial Estate are connected by it. The distance from Sahianwala M3 to the GCH site is about 27 kilometres, or 25 minutes, of driving time.
The Gatwala Commercial Hub project is located on Lahore Sheikhupura Road, the city’s second-most significant gateway.
Gat wala Commercial Hub is naturally a centre of all life and activity due to its advantageous position. The project is situated in the middle of several residential and commercial developments, including the WAPDA CITY PROJECT, PARADISE VALLEY PHASES 1, 2, and 3, and other products of this nature.
In addition, GATWALA COMMERCIAL HUB will continue to serve as the central hub for any future development in the surrounding area. It seeks to become the hub of all growth in GATWALA and its catchment regions rather than just blending into the large maps of the area’s planning and development.
DPDC APPROVED GATWALA COMMERCIAL HUB
GCH Project may house up to 400 business franchises with floors ranging from 500 square feet to one hundred thousand square feet.
More than 700000 people in the nearby catchment area will be served by the GCH project.
1600 automobiles may park at the location in total.
The Souk, also anticipated to contain many stores shortly, makes up the project’s back half.
The large volume of visitors this project is anticipated to draw is another of its most encouraging aspects; its commercial quality will undoubtedly be bolstered by the project’s accessibility to plenty of parking.
Salient Features :
Simple instalment plan
spacious stores and showrooms
Modern construction High-quality amenities
Urban development’s hub
Other Features :
Broadband Internet Access
Nearby Shopping Malls
- Contact Person : Shah Nawaz Associates
- Address : House # 4 Street # 3 Haven Habitat-1 East Canal Road Faisalabad
- Through design and construction, we aim to deliver a satisfying architectural experience. To produce a product of the greatest calibre, our design technique promotes customer involvement and cooperation with engineers, consultants, designers, and contractors.
- In the past 24 years, Shahnawaz (Architect) has created documentation for over a thousand projects. Millions of square feet of architectural space were built. As a result, employees, residents, and tourists are inspired to act, live, and experience design in novel and exciting ways.
- The company has completed this work while preserving its quality and purpose by continually updating its capabilities in terms of skills and technology and applying the same level of scrutiny to the design process.